Wednesday, December 5, 2012

How should I do my straight hair with a halter dress?

Q. I have fine, straight hair and I wondering what the best hairstyle would be with a halter dress. Thanks. (It's for a formal dance)

A. I would straighten it all frist.
piece by piece (2 inch each)
Once its completly straight, pull up your bangs, or just the strands in the front, and clip them with a very cute clip and, if you want, make them puffy. you do that by swisting the hair, and the pushing it forward.

Good luck!


How can I do the hump hairstyle with straight hair?
Q. With straight hair, it just falls. How long does my hair have to be for this to look good?

A. It can be any length. You just need to use hairspray and tease your hair with a comb.


What is an easy hairstyle for a person with fine straight hair?
Q. I have very fine straight hair, but i would like to have a easy hairstyle for when i go out on dates and such. please tell me how to do it and make it easy
i would like it to be a specific way i can put my hair, i.e. in a bun or curly or something. im not interested in getting it cut.

A. leave it down. i WISH SO BADLY that i had nice straight hair. i have wavy hair. well its not that bad. god ur LUCKY. lol just leave it down its look fine plus get side bangs that would look great on u probably


What are quick easy hairstyles for girls with naturally straight hair?
Q. I have naturally straight hair. My hair is extremely hard to curl my hair. Please give me helpful suggestions and instructions of different ways to do my hair in the morning for school. If this helps, I take showers in the morning so I can't braid my hair overnight. Thanks (:

A. Step out of the shower. Towel dry your hair. Squeeze a silver dollar size amount of gel into your hand; rub the gel into your slightly wet hair. Blow dry your hair with a round brush. As you blow dry your hair, turn your head upside down. Dry your hair from the roots to the tips. This will add the extra volume and sheen required for this look.





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment