Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Hair Extensions: Does any one know if wavy hair extensions would blend if i have straight hair?

Q. I have straight hair. but i want to buy some wavy hair extensions. do you think my hair would blend in well with the wavy extensions??

All advice and opinions are welcome !!

Thanks,
The extensions are human hair extensions.

A. Usually your hair would have to be close to the texture of the extension unless it's some edgy high fashion photo shoot, you really have to be able to pull it off in real life.

You can probably get your natural hair crimped to match the waves or change the kind of waves you want into a more curly look. Good luck!


what hairstyle is best for medium lengh straight hair?
Q. I have straight hair with cheekbone length side bangs and my hair is a little longer than my shoulders.

A. Start experimenting with different hairstyles that will look good on you and easy to do.
Look at my profile, that's done this week, in less than 3mins. My hair is down to my knees. It can go for medium length also, any texture hair. I can create 7 in a week. Get inspired from PROM or hairstyle magazines, fashion magazines, TV award shows like Dancing with the Stars, create one of your own. Use butterfly clips or claw clips. Another is braided with yellow and black beads lariat necklace. Make it elegant (like mine), funky, messy, or wild. So many options. When people get bored with their hair, they dye it, straighten it, then they damage their hair, instead of experimenting with styles.

Another one is make a braided headband, using hair pins to secure them around your head. I did that for the Betsy Ross style, for the 4th of July, took 10 mins.

I know you can do it! I've posted 9 different photos of my hair in 3 months.

At Claire's they have small comb-hair extensions in several colors, start weaving them in with your hair, for a change, to look like all the people your own age, and they're about $5.


Source(s):
I know hair. I have over 4 decades of hair know-how. I have silky, shiny, soft, smooth very healthy hair down to my knees. Previously damaged by perming & dyeing in the 80's & 90's. I've known people in their 30's whose hair stopped growing from ironing their hair in the 70's.


How to get the hair seen in the recent Victoria's Secret fashion show?
Q. Anyone see it and know how to do the hair? I have long straight hair with long layers and face angled layers so I think I have the right cut. Most of the styles I saw on the fashion show were straightish, FULL of body, and resembled a loose "farrah fawcett-y" look.
How do I do this? I am sure large rollers are involved, but how to roll, what size to use, hot or cool, how many rollers to use, curling iron, etc. Also, I know they only need the hair to look good for the show, but I am interested in a long lasting 'do. Please help!

A. I know extensions are involved. Did you see when Paulina (blonde?) turned her head around I saw her extensions right through! I was laughing


How do I convince my mom to get me a straightening iron?
Q. My mom says it will ruin my hair and my hair is already straight, but I want it completely straight. She also thinks I am too much about fashion, but I am not, I just want completely straight hair that doesn't get messed up after P.E. My b-day is coming up and I have the money to pay for it, but i don't know if she will let me. How do I convince my mom?

A. I had the same problem and i was nice when i asked and my mom said the same thing. i dont want you to damage your hair. eventually i convinced her tell her you will use heat protectant and get a good one. when you buy one i would recommend you spend a little more time saving and buy one that is a good quality and doesnt damage your hair as much as some of those cheap ones.





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment