Wednesday, December 5, 2012

What is the MINIMUM amount of time I should wait before I re-perm my hair?

Q. I got a spiral perm a week ago, but I really need to redo it using smaller rods and solution for hard-to-perm hair. My hair is in good condition. When is the soonest I can re-perm my hair?

A. hey i was just on here looking for that answer as well. i got mine done about 2 1/2 weeks ago but its falling out so i'm going to get a tighter spiral. my hair seems like it's a little damaged but not a lot. the stylist told me i just had to wait 2 weeks to get my perm redone, but that seemed like not enough. i had virgin hair when i got it done and i have really thin hair anyways so i'm a bit concerned about it. 2 weeks doesn't seem enough, but thats what he said. i was just hoping someone could confirm that.


What is the average cost to perm hair in NYC for the very first time?
Q. I decided to perm my hair and I asked her to cut my hair for me so I could have a bang and I ended up paying $100 for everything. It didn't even come out as nice as I thought it was going to be. My scalp is so burnt to the point where I wrapped it and put on a headtie and the next morning a small portion of the headtie was stuck to the front of my hair!

A. overprocessed hair and she ripped you off. find out if you can get a refund so the stylist and owner the scabs and find a better stylist who cares for you and your hair.


How to dye hair unnatural colors and darken it?
Q. I have Manic Panic, pink semi perm. hair coloring and I've put it on my bangs twice but I can't seem to get it as dark as I want. I don't want to bleach because I'm afraid to mess up my hair so I'd like some advice that doesn't involve bleaching. PS: I have light blondish brown hair.

A. If you want it darker then you won't need to bleach it anyway, it should take to your hair already.

If it's not taking you probably need to try buying a darker shade of pink from the shop... ask when you go in which is the best darker pink shade. :)


How can i keep my hair straight?
Q. Alright, I love straight hair and absolutely hate my natural curly perm hair. I straighten it with an iron during the winter, and it looks really nice. When winter passes and humitey comes, my evil curls are always taking control. I'll walk out of the house with straight hair, and within seconds, the humidity turns it into an unbelivable ugly perm. I can't permantly strraigten it or relax it because my ahir is colored and it would really damage it. Can anyone help me, please, my hair can get soooo embarrassing. Thank you!

A. Try Herbal Essence: Dangerously Straight Shampoo, Conditioner, Mousse, Hairsray, and finishing spray. A straighener would help, and if you sray hairspray directly after you straiten, it will help.





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment