Monday, December 3, 2012

Has anyone ever been to this website before to look at picture of hair cuts and had trouble?

Q. http://hairstyles.free-beauty-tips.glam.com/medium_hairstyles.html

Every time I click next or number 2 it brings me to something different.

Why is it happening and does it happen to anyone else?

A. Yeh that happened to me right now it tool me to a jhonsons website
wierd =l


What is a website were you can upload or own pic to see hairstyles?
Q. Ive heard of a website where you can upload a picture of yourself and try out different hairstyles and its free. Anyone know what it is?

A. Taaz.com its awesome site... 10 points for me ;)


Is there a website where my mom can upload a photo of herself and it will give her her best hairstyle? Free?
Q. My mom bought a magazinge and it had a site you could go to,upload you photo and for free tell you what type of haitstlye to get for your best look. Anyone know where we can find a site like that? Plz reply asap!
ignore my spelling I was in a rush.

A. do you mean you can try on hairstyles to see what looks best? beautyriot.com has a feature like that, but fyi, it doesn't always work very well. there are lots of articles other places (like about.com, etc) regarding which hairstyle is best for each face shape. try just searching for "hairstyles for oval faces" (or whatever face shape your mum has) and you'll find tons of websites with advice.


Where can I upload my pic to try out hairstyles free online?
Q. I would like to find a website where I can upload my picture to try out hairstyles free online, like in lhj.com (Try-a-hairstyle). Are there any others out there that's free. I tried searching, but the one that come up require to pay to register. Lhj.com can't be the only one for free, could it?

A. You might try www.stellure.com or www.ukhairdressers.com/
hair_move/index.asp (no spaces.... Y!A cut it off if I left it full) As far as I could tell, those are both free!





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment