Saturday, December 1, 2012

How can I convince my parents to dye my hair?

Q. They're extremely strict ,and they always make fun of people who dyed their hair these crazy colors like neon green ,and light pink. I've always liked that kinda style though which sucks. I wanted to dye my hair black and have part of my bangs blue ,and lil high lights of blue on my bottom layers ,but since my parents are FOR SURE not going to allow that I'll just try to ask for black. Any ideas on how to ask?

A. Go one step at a time....try to get them to agree to an all-over color first before going into crayola crayon colors! If they do not go for black, try dark espresso brown. You can get the same look without the "harshness" of black. Dark burgundy red is always fun too. Remind them you can do a semi-permanent (which only last 6 weeks) to start and will wash out gradually! It is only hair....it grow back and would they rather you want a permanent tattoo?! ;)


How can I add blonde highlights to dyed brown hair?
Q. My hair has been self-dyed a medium/light brown recently, and now I want to do homemade blonde highlights, but I'm not sure if it will work. Previously, I have tried to lighten dyed hair, and nothing happened at all.

How can I get only highlights to lighten?

A. Call the 1-800# found on the box of dye or email them, they're the hair color experts they can advice you best.

If you're a teen, highlights just make you look older, like one of the moms.

I know from observations during the fair this summer.

Same thing to older women, I was told to dye my hair so I can be younger. Isn't long hair enough to make me younger? Not very many people my age has hair down to their knees and style them so many ways! So, imagine this working the opposite for you if you're a teen.


how to celebrities keep their hair so healthy?
Q. they heat style and dye their hair pretty often. so how do they keep it looking so healthy?
thank you.

A. They have really good hairstylists that they see a lot, and they also use the best shampoos and conditioners there are. and also leave in conditioners.

The Best lines of hair care there are are only sold in salons and are expensive, lines such as- Aquage, Pureology, Enjoy, and others..

Aquage and Pureology are the absolute best hair care lines there are.


How can I dye my hair a crazy color without looking punk?
Q. My style is mostly artsy/bohemian/indie/eclectic.
I would like to dye my hair a crazy color (probably turquoise or dark cherry red), but I don't want to appear punk. How can I make sure that this doesn't happen?

A. Long as you don't style it in mohawk, chelsea, or spike it..you will be fine. :P





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment