Saturday, December 1, 2012

How can I make my completely straight hair wavy permanently without getting a perm?

Q. My hair is stick straight and if I curl it I have to put in millions of products and it will still only stay in for an hour. I want to make my hair wavy/curly but I don't want to spend the money on a perm, plus they grow out and can be messed up easily. Any ways to make my straight hair permanently wavy without getting a perm?

A. Its not going to last forever. Whatever you get it will only last up to 3 months Perms are only $50. There is the brazilian keratin hair which is really good for you hair but it's like $200.


How do I go back to straight hair after a curly perm?
Q. I have Asian hair. I recently permed it. I like it but I miss my straight hair. Should I get one of those japanese straight perms? Is it the same as getting my hair "relaxed"? Or are they different things? I do NOT want the end result to be flat, pin-straight hair.

Also, my new curly hair requires many products: gel, hairspray, frizz cream, etc. Does using these products damage my hair? HELP!

A. I would not relax your hair. What is wonderful about perms is that perm solution will remove perm solution.
Which means to get your hair straight again go back to a salon. They usually put you at a sink and work perm solution through your hair and comb your hair for about a half an hour. They will then apply neutralizer. By then your hair should be back to straight.


HOw to make straight hair curly without an iorn or perm?
Q. I have very straight hair and dont want to get a perm or anything. I've heard stuff about salt water? How does that work? Any ideas are welcome! Thanks You!

A. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aYxS1ohz4Ao
really easy, turned out great for me over night.


Is there a hair product for people with naturally straight hair that helps it curl?
Q. My hair is naturally stick straight, but if I don't comb it when I get out of the shower and scrunch it with some product, it does that "almost curled - beach hair wave" thing. All of the hair products I have found for curly hair are for people with naturally curly hair looking to either relax or tighten their curls. Is there a product that helps curl straight hair with out a perm?

A. "Garnier Fructis Curl Construct Moose" helps helps you create weightless curls and actually hold them. This really does work. You should try it.

http://www.overstockdrugstore.com/product_images/n/603084260201.jpg

And also "Aussie" brand hair products works great with curls too. Since your hair is naturally straight most likely you wont be able to make curls without using rollers or a curling iron. But these products can help enhance and hold the curls.

Hope this helps!





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment