Friday, December 7, 2012

How do I straighten my hair without using heat?

Q. Everyone says,"dont use blowdryers and hot combs and perms cause they damage the hair". But how am I suppossed to get it straight if all my options are out the door. Are there any natural ways to straighten hair after its washed without chemicals or heat?

A. No lol. You could always try the aussie and bedhead products for straightning but I doubt they would work without heat. If you really want to avoid damage, don't straighten your hair everyday.. try to limit it to 2 or 3 time a week..


How long will my hair grow after 1 year?
Q. I got a straighten perm/ relaxer/ japanese straight hair perm before school start so my hair right now is kind of pass my shoulder but didnt pass my chest is like medium lenght. I wonder how long will it grow by September 2008? Will it grow pass my waist? What do I do to make it grow faster?

A. On average, hair grows half an inch each month. So by the time a year has gone, it will have grown 6 inches.


Which is worse for your hair: Bleaching it, or getting the Japanese hair straightening perm?
Q. I have VERY thin brown, non-asian hair. Which is worse for it? Getting the japanese hair straightening perm or bleaching it and dyeing it blonde? Would it be bad for my hair to get the hair straightening perm?

A. Both are damaging, but I think the hair Japanese hair straightening/rebonding is worse. The hair is fried with formaldehyde. Bleaching it (by a professional colorist) can be maintained, and you can still style it different ways. Maybe it's because I have seen so many overprocessed rebonding jobs; the hair looks like straw.


How to straighten my hair without a perm?
Q. I have been getting a perm since I was 4 and I am tired of getting them anyway I could straighten my hair where it would stay straight for at least a month. I have long hair so keep that in mind and I am tender-headed.

A. Go to the salon and have it straightened. Or buy a perm and use the perm solution as straightener yourself. Comb the solution through your hair making sure it is straight keep combing and combing and combing for the process time.... then do the neutralizer the same comb comb comb. this will take the perm out of your hair but it will be straight.





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment