Tuesday, December 4, 2012

How do I style my hair like Ryan from the OC? What product does he use?

Q. How would I make Ryan's trademark kind of messy fringe / bangs style hair? What kind of products would I use, and would I blow dry my hair? I have the same length and colour as him. Many, many thanks.
Many thanks for the "he's so hot" and "you're too vain" responses. You absolute retards.

A. When you get out of the shower, towel dry your hair. Get most of the "drippeys" out. Get a stick wax (I strongly recommend TIGI's Bed Head hair stick), and take the top off. Run the wax all over the top of your head...just directly rub the wax on your hair--not necessarily in any particular manner--just kind of run it all over (in a crazy pattern that almost covers your hair) once. Then run your fingers through it, messily styling it with you rfingers. Take four fingers and pull up on some parts, etc. Toussle it until your desired results are visible, and you're good to go! :) Good luck and have fun with it!


Where can I find information on applying make-up and styling hair?
Q. Hi. I would like some tips on make-up and styling hair. Does anyone know any good websites on either of those two things? I don't know much yet. Thank you.

A. Cosmo?

i dont know. i think youre pretty the way you are!


How do I do I cut and style barbie hair?
Q. I need help with styling barbie doll hair. My sister has a Hannah Montana doll and it has the old style hair. She wants the new style doll but we don't have money right now, so I want to do it myself. How do i cut the hair so its perfectly straight and how do I give the hair a slight wave? Do I need to put some sort of product in the hair to keep it in place?

-Jason

A. Hi, Jason! I can answer your question. Barbie dolls are always rooted with either saran hair or kanekalon hair. Your sister's Hannah Montana doll has saran hair.

To cut the hair straightly, that's just a matter of the steadiness of your hand. There's no real trick to it... you just cut it the same way you would cut a person's hair.

To give it a slight wave, you would have to do what we call a "boil perm". Saran hair needs REALLY hot, boiling water if you want it to keep its style. You could put the hair in curlers, but you said that you're only looking for a slight wave, so my advice is to put Hannah Montana's hair in a braid. Now, when your water is really boiling, you'll dip her head, along with the whole braid, into the boilimg water. Leave it in there for about 10-15 seconds (one mississippi, two mississipi).

Then, you'll follow that with an immediate bath of ice water to shock the hair into its new style.

After that, just let the doll sit there for about 24 hours. You want her hair to be totally dry before you undo the braid. Once you undo the braid, you'll see that her hair has a very pretty wave.

If you want to use a product to keep the hair in place, you can just use regular hair gel. It works great! Remember to use clear hair gel, as opposed to blue or green or whatever, because the colored hair gels can sometimes impart their color to the doll's hair, and I don't think your sister would want Hannah Montana to have blue hair :)

For more information, you can see my tutorial at www.dollyhair.com/reroottutorial.htm.


What are some really cute ways to style your hair?
Q. I have shoulder length black hair. And I just wanted to know how I could style it up a bit and make it look pretty.
I already do curling, straightening, and scrunching it. But does anyone know some more helpful ways to style hair?

A. well you could do a little puff at the bang area, and from there you can do all sorts of things that look cute here are some cute hairstyles i personally like

http://www.beautifulhairstyles.com/teen/pictures/070519emmaroberts.jpg


here is a link to one of my favorite hairstyles in a ponytail.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wS03cxWcU5k&feature=PlayList&p=5AB73FB093AB4A44&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=24


you could also do the same thing in a side ponytail.
just search the girls channel





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment