Monday, December 3, 2012

How do you remove permanent hair dye from your hair?

Q. About 2 months ago I went to a salon and got my hair dyed brown with a few blonde high lights and it was ok for a while but then it started looking really red so u want to know how to just get all if it out. Help?

A. I am so glad I found your question because I know I can help you, and for those who are being rude, it's called education and knowledge, if you don't know, then don't be rude and answer so snidely. Anyhow my friend what you need is called a color remover or color corrector, and you can buy it at most beauty supply stores, and even walmart sells some but the one from walmart has very little product in it. A color remover or corrector works by removing the color pigments that were left in the hair by the hair dye, but it does not correct any lightening that may have taken effect due to the use of the peroxide developer, so once you remove it, if you do not like the color result afterward, then you will need to dye your hair again, and I recommend not bleaching for several days to a week should you decide to do that, because the correction can be harsh depending on the amount of pigment needing to be removed. In some cases you may need to do a few treatments. Anyhow, to give you an idea, I have found you one of the best ones on the Sally Beauty supply web site but you don't have to buy it online, you can go in person to any store that sells it. I am just posting the link to give you an idea of what it looks like. Best of luck to you and God Bless.
http://www.sallybeauty.com/color-remover/SBS-342350,default,pd.html?cgid=Hair05-10
Sat Nam, **(-_-)**
Piper


How much does it cost to get my hair dyed at a hairdressers?
Q. I want my hair platinum blonde. My hairs dyed dark brown at the minute, does anybody knows (In British pounds) how much it will cost to get my hair dyed professionally? Just a rough estimate because i'm trying to save up to get my hair done. :) Thanks. Best answer gets 10 points.

A. A good price is like 40 dollars.


How much would it cost to get my hair dyed?
Q. I have like caramel colored hair and I don't like it at all... So I want to get my hair dyed a chocolaty brown color with some reddish tint. And I think most hair salons charge you more with the longer of hair you have. My hair comes down about 2 inches past my shoulders, maybe a little bit longer. So how much would it cost to get my hair dyed?

A. it's also based on how thick it is, and if you have oily hair, or have dandruff, they'll shower your hair in a sink. and that'll cost more money. it also just depends on the salon or color. i think around $70-$85...


What is the fastest way to fade black hair dye?
Q. I have my hair dyed black and I am wanting to dye it a different color. I was wondering what is the fastest way to fade it and how long would it take to fade if I use a clarifying shampoo every other day?

A. go swimming in chlorine, i had just got my hair died then i went swimming and all the sudden it was just gone! lol:) either that or there is this one thing called a "chrystal cleanser" or something like that, and it's in this little packet, you mix it with water and soak your hair in it. The good thing is that it is all natural, so your not frying your hair:) lol





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment