Wednesday, December 5, 2012

How long will my hair grow after 1 year?

Q. I got a straighten perm/ relaxer/ japanese straight hair perm before school start so my hair right now is kind of pass my shoulder but didnt pass my chest is like medium lenght. I wonder how long will it grow by September 2008? Will it grow pass my waist? What do I do to make it grow faster?

A. On average, hair grows half an inch each month. So by the time a year has gone, it will have grown 6 inches.


How come alot of people think that straight hair is boring?
Q. I have straight hair, but it has layers and side bangs. It looks so cute, however some friends of mine always suggest for me to curl or wave it because it would look better.

A. straight hair has come back...yeah. look at all the stars, with their natural straight hair. i used to perm mine and it just ruined my hair. i went back to my straight hair and it is very healthy, most important, i'm happy with it. keep your hair the way it is. i think this is the best, and don't let peer pressure get in the way of how you really feel....your present style sounds GREAT!


How to make my straight hair curly?
Q. I have super straight hair, and I was wondering how girls get their hair curly. Its not like twisty curls, it's more like a really wavy look. I know these girls have naturally straight hair. I've tried curling irons, scrunching my hair with gel in it, french braiding it, and it never comes out the way i want it to. Tips would be much appreciated!

A. well with me, my hair was like urs. but i got a perm. what helps though, is scrunch ur hair with gel and mousse in it, then use a diffuser to dry it. it works for my super straight har so it might work with u


How to make my naturally straight hair curly without perm?
Q. I have naturally very straight hair, and its shoulder length. Whats the best way for me to make my hair curly without curling it with a curling iron? i want it too look wavy. Is there products i could use in my hair after i wash it? Whats the best and easiest way to make it look wavy?

A. You can use either a curling or wave enhancing shampoo or conditioner. I like Herbal Essences. If you get their Tussle me Softly collection, it would definitely help. Then you can put your hair in either regular rolls and sleep in them overnight (ouchh!) or hot rollers. I would use bigger rollers since you want a wavy look, but make sure they differ in size slightly so your curls don't all look the same. After wards, apply hairspray to help it stay. Good luck!
PS- I try to avoid curling my hair on humid days, it makes it fall out faster. ;)





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment