Friday, December 7, 2012

How much does it cost to dye hair in a salon?

Q. How much does it cost to dye hair from a blonde to a light brown or dark blonde in a hair salon? How much does a trim cost in a reputable hair salon?

A. Depends on the Salon. I pay $65 at mine for a cut, Color, & style, every 5 weeks some are cheaper some are more expensive. Ask the Salon before you go there.


How much does it cost to dip-dye hair?
Q. I want the Lauren Conrad style dip-dye. I have blonde hair so it doesn't need bleached and I just got it cut so I don't need that either. How much just for the dip-dye?

A. At my salon I was going to get mine multicolored dipdyed. But then I found out it would cost 115 dollars. Too expensive for me. :)


What color highlites look good with black hair?
Q. I have black/dark brown hair, and i wanna get high lites but im not sure what color :/ i was thinking to dye the inside of it purple or red? Or get blonde streaks? Any hair style (dye or highlite's) u think i should do ? Picture would be great so i could see what it would look like.

A. Blondeeee (:

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhTTqTH7o5Vw8zcc8jNYZxM_tKPweUO-zFQTpST-avIIOjcissx9ChoJ3fuVi5pjcVIO_fO1-9DicqHIp79UZU8SvVmaK-lx3ahQQYHBBSRSykR-xJ7S7VsR4dOrlE-OTCu1Lgt03iYaI2D/s400/emo-girl-blonde-black-hair.jpg


How can I convince my parents to dye my hair?
Q. They're extremely strict ,and they always make fun of people who dyed their hair these crazy colors like neon green ,and light pink. I've always liked that kinda style though which sucks. I wanted to dye my hair black and have part of my bangs blue ,and lil high lights of blue on my bottom layers ,but since my parents are FOR SURE not going to allow that I'll just try to ask for black. Any ideas on how to ask?

A. Go one step at a time....try to get them to agree to an all-over color first before going into crayola crayon colors! If they do not go for black, try dark espresso brown. You can get the same look without the "harshness" of black. Dark burgundy red is always fun too. Remind them you can do a semi-permanent (which only last 6 weeks) to start and will wash out gradually! It is only hair....it grow back and would they rather you want a permanent tattoo?! ;)





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment