Friday, December 7, 2012

How much does it cost to get your hair dyed?

Q. I really want my hair dyed with a demi-permanent dye. I have long thick hair. About how much could I expect this to cost? Thanks!
I am planning on going to a salon since its my first time dying my hair.

A. it really does depend on the salon. if you go to a smaller salon you'd probably only pay around £30/40 but if you went somewhere more professional you could be looking at £70+
just pop into your local salons and ask for a price list :)
although ive found if you only want a semi permanant dye you're probably best of getting a home dye kit. ask a family member or friend whos dyed their own hair before to do it for you :)


How much would it coast to get my hair dyed ombré styled at a salon?
Q. I'm going to be getting my hair done at coven boutique. Would it coast less than getting all of my hair dyed?

A. Without seeing the texture & current condition of your hair? Call them, and ask.

Celebrity wears two-tone hair dye all the time, trying to grow out their dye. Watch Victoria Newman on the Young & the Restless (her dyed blond hair had been growing for months & months), now Chloe on Y&R has two-tone hair, and another on Entertainment Tonight, she's one of the correspondence. Chloe Kardashian, Drew Barrymore & Guiliana Rancic (btw, she just had double mastectomy), Sarah Jessica Parker, Rachel Bilson,Jennifer Lopez (when she's not wearing hair extensions) have had their hair done like that (letting their highlights fade) for years! The other night, I even spotted Ivanka Trump's hair, she's letting her hair grow naturally on the Apprentice. They call that look ombre hair color � darker roots, lighter ends � but colorists sees that fading. Women are wanting dimensional color with natural highlights that look like they've been playing out in the sun.


Is it safe to have my hair dyed tommorow if I just had my hair dyed today?
Q. Just had my hair dyed bleach blonde, they dyed it twice, I dont like it, and I have a job interview on saturday. I want it dark again, will it be too damaging to my hair to get it dyed again tommorow, and if so, when is the soonest I could have it done?

A. You want it dark again? No.
You can do one of two things, to remove most of that dye.

1. By using Tide detergent with shampoo
http://www.wikihow.com/Remove-Dye-from-H�

or

2. By shampooing you hair mix with a bit of Dawn.
http://www.ehow.com/how_2139523_use-dawn�

Here's an example what hair stripping will do to your hair.
It is worst than hair dyes.
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;�
Google hair dyes & cancer also. There are those who tan & smoke all their lives & do not get cancer, but there are those 2nd hand & 3rd hand smoke who do and are currently on oxygen because they can't breath or have cancer. Same with hair dyes.

Source(s):
I know hair. I have over 4 decades of hair know-how. I have silky, shiny, soft, smooth very healthy hair down to my knees. Previously damaged by perming & dyeing in the 80's & 90's. I've known people in their 30's whose hair stopped growing from ironing their hair in the 70's.


Can I still have my hair dyed with irriated scalp?
Q. Hey

I am having my hair dyed tomorrow. I have little spots around my hairline and some of them have come open (itchy, couldn't help it). They are only small but I guess they are litte open wounds, Is it still OK to have my hair dyed? My stylist uses semi-permanant.
Hey guys they are just normal teenage spots!! I have them all over my face unfortunately :( But some appear around the hairline. It is not an allergy to anything.

A. It's not like it's going to kill you, but it will hurt. If you have a lot of sores, I would wait to get your hair dyed, or if you can't wait, I would just get lowlights, that way the dye is off your scalp and it won't come in contact with any of the sores.





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment