Sunday, December 2, 2012

How to dye hair blonde from a reddish brown?

Q. So i dyed my hair brown and it was a dark brown, but after like 5 washes, it faded to a reddish brown. I used to dye my hair blonde and then i dyed it brown, but i hate the red! I wan't to go back to blonde, but i don't want the red mixed with blonde to turn into a horrible orange. Can i dye it back to blonde without having to use bleach?? I refuse to bleach my hair.

A. You could get a color remover, it just removes all artificial color from your hair, its not quite as damaging as bleach but still does damage your hair a bit. Depending on how light your hair can get after that, you still may need to bleach it, there isn't really any way around it. Unless you do a dark blonde thats about the same level as the orange color your hair lifts to, you can put a really ashy based color over it that should cancel out the orange.


Is it okay to tan in a tanning bed right after I dye my hair blonde at home?
Q. I want to dye my hair blonde at home, but i want to go to the tanning salon in a couple days..will it affect the color of my hair?

A. It's fine... just don't turn into an oompa loompa.
lol jk.

When you dye your hair blonde it pretty much just strips your hair of all color, so the blonde can't ever be messed up or anything.


How do you temporarily dye black hair blonde?
Q. How do you temporarily dye black hair blonde? I'm doing a presentation in class and I need to dye my naturally black hair blonde temporarily. Do you think it is possible and where would I be able to get such a product?

A. sorry to tell you it is not possible, the only way for you to get your hair blonde is to bleach it. and then it'll take you forever to get your natural hair back.


What is the best hair dye for dying hair blonde?
Q. I want to dye my hair blonde what is the best product to use?

A. When i use to dye my hair lightest blonde.I would use Preference by Loreal.It works great!





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment