Friday, December 7, 2012

How to make Perm hair much beautiful?

Q. My perm hair is not doing good. Some hairs are not joined together as a group. how to make them in good shape? THANK YOU!

A. You didn't get a good perm!

Let me fill you in about what to expect when it comes to perming hair, then you decide if you still want one or not.
Going to the salon is not like buying clothes, or as easy as getting a manicure, there are risks and there's no money back guarantee. Google hair perm horror. About 14,200,000 resultsresults (0.08 seconds) 
What you can NOT do when you just got a perm:
1. Don't be out in the sun, even humid weather can fry your hair, that would be like sitting in a helmet hair dryer at the salon for 20 mins.
2. Don't straighten your perm at anytime!
3. No swimming, chlorine will discolor & damage your perm.
4. Don't go using curling iron.

Do use a diffuser to briefly dry your hair, or low heat.
Do use gel to scrunch, like Samy, after you towel dry. Toussle the hair, and finger comb to style.
Use conditioner ANY conditioner formulated for permed or damaged hair.
Set your hair using plastic curlers, it will tame the curls, make it softer, silkier and shinier. It is less damaging to hair. Blow-dry briefly, remove & finger comb.
You don't need to wash it everyday. In the morning, spray with water/conditioner, scrunch to wake the curls up & finger comb & you're good to go.
Since you've never had it permed before, there's no guaranteed it will be permed 100%, but let the salon know it didn't take, she'll re-perm no charge.

Example from YA HAIR with a bad perm:
my hair 24 hours ago looked super silky smooth but now it looks like a dry mop.
i need to fix this right away. Is it possible for me to get a straightening treatment like those japanese straightening treatments after my perm? I can't live my life looking like this help! please, i'm on the verge of tears

Once you get the perm, you just can't wash them, like shampoo or conditioner and your hair is normal again. It needs frequent cutting to get them all off, to allow new growth to take over.

One method to tame the curls, add body, bouncier, thicker, softer, shinier & silkier hair is to set your hair with plastic curlers after you towel dry, you'll end up with uniform balance of curls. Blow dry briefly while curling them in curlers. Take them out, and finger comb to style. Used by the best hair color models, and the fashion industry, like Victoria Secret Fashion Show Dec. 2009, America's Next Top Models, EXPRESS, Dancing with the Stars, Toddlers & Tiaras . . . . and continued to be used today where salons care about pampering your hair. Even Oprah uses them! When you see hair on TV a hair color commercial, they're not done by curling or straightening tools. Hair that shines like that and feels like hair, not hay, has to be done by the best hair tools available w/out damaging to the hair. When you take the curlers out, finger comb to style or lightly brush. Tousle the hair up. or shake your hair. You can use large, medium or small curlers, that depends on the length of your hair.
Frequent get a trim, allowing new growth to take over. Cut the split ends yourself spend 5-10 mins. on a sunny day, using a 2" scissors, cut strand by strand, section by section, then 2x a year get a good hair cut.


What is the MINIMUM amount of time I should wait before I re-perm my hair?
Q. I got a spiral perm a week ago, but I really need to redo it using smaller rods and solution for hard-to-perm hair. My hair is in good condition. When is the soonest I can re-perm my hair?

A. hey i was just on here looking for that answer as well. i got mine done about 2 1/2 weeks ago but its falling out so i'm going to get a tighter spiral. my hair seems like it's a little damaged but not a lot. the stylist told me i just had to wait 2 weeks to get my perm redone, but that seemed like not enough. i had virgin hair when i got it done and i have really thin hair anyways so i'm a bit concerned about it. 2 weeks doesn't seem enough, but thats what he said. i was just hoping someone could confirm that.


What is the average cost to perm hair in NYC for the very first time?
Q. I decided to perm my hair and I asked her to cut my hair for me so I could have a bang and I ended up paying $100 for everything. It didn't even come out as nice as I thought it was going to be. My scalp is so burnt to the point where I wrapped it and put on a headtie and the next morning a small portion of the headtie was stuck to the front of my hair!

A. overprocessed hair and she ripped you off. find out if you can get a refund so the stylist and owner the scabs and find a better stylist who cares for you and your hair.


How to dye hair unnatural colors and darken it?
Q. I have Manic Panic, pink semi perm. hair coloring and I've put it on my bangs twice but I can't seem to get it as dark as I want. I don't want to bleach because I'm afraid to mess up my hair so I'd like some advice that doesn't involve bleaching. PS: I have light blondish brown hair.

A. If you want it darker then you won't need to bleach it anyway, it should take to your hair already.

If it's not taking you probably need to try buying a darker shade of pink from the shop... ask when you go in which is the best darker pink shade. :)





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment