Sunday, December 2, 2012

HOw to make straight hair curly without an iorn or perm?

Q. I have very straight hair and dont want to get a perm or anything. I've heard stuff about salt water? How does that work? Any ideas are welcome! Thanks You!

A. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aYxS1ohz4Ao
really easy, turned out great for me over night.


Is there a hair product for people with naturally straight hair that helps it curl?
Q. My hair is naturally stick straight, but if I don't comb it when I get out of the shower and scrunch it with some product, it does that "almost curled - beach hair wave" thing. All of the hair products I have found for curly hair are for people with naturally curly hair looking to either relax or tighten their curls. Is there a product that helps curl straight hair with out a perm?

A. "Garnier Fructis Curl Construct Moose" helps helps you create weightless curls and actually hold them. This really does work. You should try it.

http://www.overstockdrugstore.com/product_images/n/603084260201.jpg

And also "Aussie" brand hair products works great with curls too. Since your hair is naturally straight most likely you wont be able to make curls without using rollers or a curling iron. But these products can help enhance and hold the curls.

Hope this helps!


How to make my naturally straight hair curly without perm?
Q. I have naturally very straight hair, and its shoulder length. Whats the best way for me to make my hair curly without curling it with a curling iron? i want it too look wavy. Is there products i could use in my hair after i wash it? Whats the best and easiest way to make it look wavy?

A. You can use either a curling or wave enhancing shampoo or conditioner. I like Herbal Essences. If you get their Tussle me Softly collection, it would definitely help. Then you can put your hair in either regular rolls and sleep in them overnight (ouchh!) or hot rollers. I would use bigger rollers since you want a wavy look, but make sure they differ in size slightly so your curls don't all look the same. After wards, apply hairspray to help it stay. Good luck!
PS- I try to avoid curling my hair on humid days, it makes it fall out faster. ;)


where can i get a straight hair perm?
Q. I just moved to West Chicago IL and i want to find out where can i go to get my hair straight perm. I used a flat iron all the time but after a while it goes wavy. How much would it be and how long will it last?

A. i recommend going to any asian salon. they're used to doing a lot of straight perms because they're so popular. i know there are lots of korean salons in chicago and in the suburbs around there. it'll cost about $100-$120, but maybe more depending on the thickness and length of your hair. it will last until your hair grows out. my friend has naturally wavy hair even though she's asian. she's trying to grow her hair out after she got a straight perm and you can tell the difference even when she straightens the new growth cause the texture is much nicer after the perm.





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment