Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Is there a site where you can upload your own photo and change your hairstyle?

Q. I want to get my haircut, but im not entirely sure what style i want. Im 13, and im thinking of getting a fringe. Is there a site where i can upload a photo off my computer onto the site and change my hairstyle? A free online site would be preferred.

A. http://www.instyle.com/instyle/makeover/


How does one go about piecing their hair?
Q. I have this "piecing product" (L'Oreal Studio Unkempt) but I'm not quite sure how to use it to piece my hair. Of cours I have no idea what "piecing" my hair should look like since I got it cut yesterday and the stylist said to get a round brush and a piecing product to achieve the desired look ( http://hairstyles.free-beauty-tips.glam.com/ah16.shtml )

Help.

A. Put a teeny dab of product on your fingers and rub it together. Rub it on the ends of your hair, and when you're done, brush it through before the stuff dries. Also, a while after you get your hair cut, this will help camoflauge split ends. Hope this helps!


How do I make my hair shine?
Q. How can I make my hair shine like in this picture?

http://hairstyles.free-beauty-tips.glam.com/curly10.shtml

but i have biracial hair...and it will be hard. my hair isnt that long either...it like an inch or 2 above my shoulders...and i really wanna make my curls look defined, and SHINY. like that. i have a good moisturizing shampoo and conditioner. i have loreal natures therapy shampoo which cost 8 dollars...and i have a loreal natures therap for very dry hair deep conditioner, which cost 13 dollars. so i have a good moisturizing shampoo and conditioner...but i want my hair to shine! dont say mayo or egg...i already tried mayo, it didnt work. and im not putting egg on my hair now.

A. i know- egg is gross and so is mayo.
2 hours before you wash your hair, massage in olive/ almond oil/ shea butter- WASH IT OUT FULLY- and use a little dollop of conditioner. there's a product i use called "WELLA, high hair" it's not gel but it keeps moisture in your hair and mkes it silky, and thus shiny. and don't use gel or mousse, etc, it makes your hair dull by attracting grime.


Has anyone ever been to this website before to look at picture of hair cuts and had trouble?
Q. http://hairstyles.free-beauty-tips.glam.com/medium_hairstyles.html

Every time I click next or number 2 it brings me to something different.

Why is it happening and does it happen to anyone else?

A. Yeh that happened to me right now it tool me to a jhonsons website
wierd =l





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment