Friday, December 7, 2012

What are some good hair styles for school?

Q. I have hair down to about half an inch beneath my shoulders when I have it straightened. I really want some nice hair styles for school as all my friends do little nice, pretty things with their hair but mine is really thick and I can't do anything with it. Help anybody?

A. my daughter and niece literally get up before school give it a brush then just put it in a crocodile clip high with some hair over there forehead,
it just hangs down messy look but looks good,


What happens if you straighten your hair too much?
Q. I heard that it is bad to straighten hair with a flat iron, but what happens? Also, what hair style cut with look good with a dirty blond with thick, and at parts, wavy hair. I don't like the wave nor the thickness.... Right now it is past my shoulders. I normally wear pony tails, because i don't like it down. any tips?

A. Any prolonged heat styling will do damage to the hair. It strips the natural moisture, which is less abundant at the ends, which of course produces more split-ends and flyaways. Be sure to use products that contain no alcohols, deep condition on a regular basis, trim the ends every 6-8 weeks, and if possible, use a high quality flat-iron with ceramic plates. They are more expensive, but well worth the price.

There are a few things you can do with your style. If you like the length, you can either get a body wave (a type of perm, but w/ loose curls and not leaving you like a poodle), or there is chemical straightening. I wouldn't reccommend the chemical straightening because it can be a lot more stressing on the hair, especially with you being blonde. they are generally done more on people with african descent who have much coarser hair. Or, you can shorten the length. Perhaps you have too much weight pulling downward on your tresses which straightens out the natural wave you may have. Remember that by lightening the weight, you will have a little more curl and volume than you may be used to. If you do this, you'll need to also put in some layers and maybe even some undercutting. Also, with less hair to deal with, straightening won't be such a long task. good luck


How can I motivate myself to straighten my hair every day?
Q. I really have only 2 hairstyles with my hair style.
and thats really curly which is soo cutee.
and straight.
i wanna straighten it every day but i never feel like it.
help?

A. If you dont feel like straightening it dont bother, I am sure you hair looks beautiful curly. I am the same way, I used to straighten my hair every day, but it was so annoying and such a bother, so now i only straighten my hair on special occasions


What can I use to prevent my hair from frizzing after straightening?
Q. First of all, I actually don't have curly hair. I'm asian and my hair is naturally straight, mind the light waves.

I usually straighten my hair while styling because I like to spike it.

They only problem is that my hair looks somewhat frizzed after I straighten it.
Are there any products out there that I can use to prevent this frizz after straightening?

A. yeah basically any product that protects from heat styling tools reduces frizz. I use Silk Elements but there are many other choices u can check out here, and you can probably find most of them at a local beauty supply store or just a convenience. store. http://www.folica.com/Heat_Prote_452_1.html





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment