Thursday, December 6, 2012

What are some hair styles for someone with reaaaalllly curly hair?

Q. My hair is not wavy and not even close to being straight! I don't really like straightning my hair. I want some hair styles that I could use on my hair without looking like a poodle. Pictures would be great tooo.

A. wat i do is complicated but it works first i take a shower (wash and condition my hair) then i get a blow dryer and hair brush i point the blow dryer downwards and brush ur hair down as u blow dry when ur done blow drying it will be really poofy but it will be way easier straighten,then u straighten it and then get a spray bottle fill it with salt and water and shake it up then spray it on ur hair and scrunch ur hair while u do it it will be cute and have beachy waves HOPE I HELPED :)


What type of hair style should I use for shoulder length hair?
Q. I'm looking for a back to school type of hair style. My hair color is a dark brown (almost black). and I usually straighten it or put in a pony tail. I want to have a cute and "sexy" type of hair style. And it would be great if you could add a picture too!

A. http://s157.photobucket.com/albums/t47/__hellonostalgia/?action=view&current=l_fe6164511eb3358f26eacaccb950bd0a.jpg

or

http://s157.photobucket.com/albums/t47/__hellonostalgia/?action=view&current=l_a716b166a3870e267c9d8992fc4e398d.jpg

or you said you usually where it straight or up. I think this hair is adorable up or down.
Down:
http://s157.photobucket.com/albums/t47/__hellonostalgia/FEMALE/shorter%20than%20shoulder/brunettes/blend/?action=view&current=87uj.jpg

Up:
http://s157.photobucket.com/albums/t47/__hellonostalgia/FEMALE/shorter%20than%20shoulder/brunettes/blend/?action=view&current=eor.jpg

Hope this helps!


What happens if you straighten your hair too much?
Q. I heard that it is bad to straighten hair with a flat iron, but what happens? Also, what hair style cut with look good with a dirty blond with thick, and at parts, wavy hair. I don't like the wave nor the thickness.... Right now it is past my shoulders. I normally wear pony tails, because i don't like it down. any tips?

A. Any prolonged heat styling will do damage to the hair. It strips the natural moisture, which is less abundant at the ends, which of course produces more split-ends and flyaways. Be sure to use products that contain no alcohols, deep condition on a regular basis, trim the ends every 6-8 weeks, and if possible, use a high quality flat-iron with ceramic plates. They are more expensive, but well worth the price.

There are a few things you can do with your style. If you like the length, you can either get a body wave (a type of perm, but w/ loose curls and not leaving you like a poodle), or there is chemical straightening. I wouldn't reccommend the chemical straightening because it can be a lot more stressing on the hair, especially with you being blonde. they are generally done more on people with african descent who have much coarser hair. Or, you can shorten the length. Perhaps you have too much weight pulling downward on your tresses which straightens out the natural wave you may have. Remember that by lightening the weight, you will have a little more curl and volume than you may be used to. If you do this, you'll need to also put in some layers and maybe even some undercutting. Also, with less hair to deal with, straightening won't be such a long task. good luck


Any good styling tips for straightening hair?
Q. My hair is naturally wavy, but I straighten it every day. I was hoping to find some good styling tips for straightening hair (products, tricks, etc.)

A. Dont worry i have the same problem

when you wash it use (Garnier- sleek & shine makes a big difference)
and conditioner then blow dry it straight if you want
but have some good strainers that can go over 200'c then it can do it in twice the time but use a brush when straitening as well
then afterwards put some frizzy n curl spray on to stop it from going curly

heres a url with loads of hair styling tips
hope i helped

http://www.videojug.com/film/how-to-blow-dry-curly-hair





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment