Sunday, December 2, 2012

What are some styling tips for straightened hair?

Q. So i straighten my hair almost everyday, i want to know some products that will keep my hair looking healthy and not frizzy.
what are some good products i should use?
Also what styles should i work with my hair like i already do straightening but what are some other things that i could do with my hair.
because i bet the list goes on!

A. If you have naturally curly hair, i suggest to use John Frieda Frizz-Ease after you get out of the shower and it is still wet, and when it dries your hair will be nice and wavy but not frizzy. the Frizz-Ease will also work after you straighten your hair to keep it sleek and not frizzy
good luck :)


What after care products should I use for chemicall straighten hair?
Q. Im a guy and Ive just straighten my hair- I had my short curly thick hair straighten but got no idea what brand shampoo/conditioner/ gel, hair paste or what eva styling products I should use for chemically straitened hair,

Im after products or products in Australia that I could buy that can take care of chemically straightened hair.

Also, are there other products that I should NOT use on my hair.

Sorry this is first time Ive straighten my hair.
Thanks

A. if you use chemicals to straighten your hair, then your shampoo/conditioner should be for chemical straightened hair. shampoo/conditioner bottles are labeled for each hair type....permed/relax/dry/damaged/spilt end control...you may have to play around with a few before you find the one you like...ganier fructis(probably spelled wrong) is really good


What are some cute but casual ways to style straightened hair?
Q. I need some new ideas on how to style my hair for the new school year. But I don't want real fancy stuff, just something casual but cute that will not stand out too much? any ideas??

A. A half up half down do.
High-slightly to the side ponytails.
A cute small side braid like this:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dkfMALadLzg
Putting your bangs back in a bump is cute.
And then you could just wear it straight and down, which is also very cute.
Try using head bands and different barrettes to make your look more playful and pretty.
Forever 21 has LOTS of cute hair accessories.


What is the best hair product for heat styling and it protects your hair from heat from flat irons?
Q. I'm looking for the best product for heat styling. I straighten my hair often, but don't want to damage it. What product will protect your hair from heat styling from flat irons, curling irons, etc?

A. well, when it comes to using a hairstraightener often, there is no escaping damaging your hair. i've straightened mine for 5 years now, and i get horrible split ends. try using Ion Heat Protectant or Str8 Works heat protectant. i've also heard the Chi brand of heat protectant works, but i've never tried it. just make sure you get haircuts once a month or so b/c if you straighten everyday, your split ends will get REALLY bad REALLY quick





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment