Monday, December 3, 2012

What brand of straightener can make your hair pin straight?

Q. I am in need of a new/better straightener. I currently have a solia but it just bunches my hair together it doesn't get that perfect pin straight hair effect as when I borrowed my friends GHD. Does anyone know of any other great straighteners besides the GHD? Only because they are really expensive. Please give honest answers straighteners cost a lot of money.

A. The GHD is expensive, but i think it is one of the best on the market right now. I also have the original CHI that i really like ! Its a lil cheaper but gets the job done !


What kindof hair style can we give pin straight hair?
Q. Me and my friends are having a party today. One of my friends has pin straight hair. It wont curl or anything. What kind of style can we give her that will look nice?

A. I have pin straight hair and I got it angled. It is to mymid shoulder in the front and goes down to my low shoulder blade in the back! I love it bc you can do a lot with it. No bangs in your face but if you part it to the side a lot you can have some!!!


How to get really really pin straight hair after a haircut?
Q. I'm getting my haircut at 7:00 tonight and I want my hair to look really really pin straight tomorrow for school. I already straighten my hair but are there any products or techniques for PIN straight hair??? Thanks :)

A. If the hairdresser is going to wash your hair then just ask her to straighten it, and just skip a day of washing it. Herbal Essences also has a shampoo to make hair straight it's the red one.

hope this helps! xx


What is a good quality straightener that will make my hair pin straight?
Q. I have naturally wavy hair and I hate it! I want to have nice pin straight hair because I have layers. I currently have a Conair straightener that I bought 5 months ago, I hate it because I try to straighten my hair everyday but it never stays straight. I heard Chi's were good.. anyone had any bad experiences with them? I'm looking for a hair straightener under $100, thanks.

A. You should get CHI hair straightener. Its a very good quality hair straightener as well the price are under 100$.
The price range of CHI straightener are between $79.99 to $99.99
You can easily pick from http://www.hairstraightenersiron.com/chihairstraighteners-c-21.html





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment