Friday, December 7, 2012

what is the best way to dye brown hair blonde?

Q. i used to have naturally blonde hair but it turned light brown/dark blonde. i dyed it blonde ( not as blonde as i would have hoped) but now my roots are showing. i was wondering what the best way is to dye my hair blonde. should i bleach? i would rather not because i am doing it at home. or should i just buy a really light blonde and dye it and use a toner?
I used Live colour XXL ice blonde and it has gone a bit yellow but otherwise its nice i'm gonnna buy a tone though to calm down the yellowness

A. I'm in the same situation lol :-)
I'm going to buy live colour xxl platinum blonde to my dyed medium brown hair and use toner.
It should turn out alright! Just leve it on LONGER than the time it says. Also, while the dye is in your hair, cover it with a plastic bag and apply heat. (hair dryer) this will speed up the lightening process.
If it turns out orange dont worry! Just apply a light ASH blonde colour on top of that once dryed to get rid of any brassiness/orangeness. Then apply toner.

Hope I helped and good luck!
Once you've done it let me know how it went! ( comment )
Good luck :-)


How can I temporarily dye my hair blonde?
Q. I am a redhead. My hair is the best shade of red ever. Even so, I feel like trying out blonde, because it would surprise people and I have the complexion for it. Is there a way that I can dye my hair blonde, and then it'll go back to being the shade it was before, or would I have to give up this color?

A. ...............(blonde streaks) spray on or styling gel is temporarily, you know like the spray on black or blue used on halloween Im sure they have a blondish yellow, and styling gel comes in blonde its coloured gel...


Is there a way to dye your hair a light blonde color without bleaching it?
Q. I'm really into the two toned hair style & I wanted to do blonde on top and black underneath,but I don't want to bleach it.
Is there a way to dye your hair a light blonde color without bleaching it?

A. Anything you use that lightens the hair will have peroxide in it, so unfortunately no there isn't a way. It is probably best that you discuss with your hairdressers the best way you go about lightning your hair.


Are there any home made ways to highlight my hair blonde temporarily?
Q. i have dark brown hair. i just want to know if ther is a way to naturally dye my hair blonde or at least lighter without using any products or the sun.

A. hydrogen peroxide





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment