Sunday, December 2, 2012

What is the best website to check different types of hairstyles ?

Q. I wanna see which hairstyle would suit me so can someone suggest me the website where i can have a look at of them.

A. Tips for all type of Hairstyles
http://blog.360.yahoo.com/blog-42eT_e8_b7RZOQkWnNJEAw--?cq=1&p=4


What do you think when these girls post questions with their pictures asking which one is better,how do I look?
Q. and do the hairstyles suit me...etc etc??

I think they are stupid and too self conscious.

A. ditto.


What is a good hairstyle for a 13 year old boy with curly-ish black hair?
Q. My hair is quite curly and black/ very dark brown and I can't seem to find a hairstyle that suits me. I currently have the old bieber hair style but it's not really working. I was thinking I could leave all the hair at the front and keep the fringe but cut the rest shorter. Maybe at the back shortest at the bottom and slowly getting longer as it gets higher? Please help me as my confidence level is very low.
Thanks in advance :)

A. short at the back and sides but longer and curly on top, trust me it will look nice :)


What kind of face do I have and what hairstyle/makeup would suit me?
Q. This is a pic of me with my hair up:

http://i50.tinypic.com/107me7a.jpg

I've got my pyjama on hahaha, what make up or hairstyle would suit me and what kind of face do I have?

Thankyou!

A. I think a smokey eye and a messy top knot would look good on you.
It looks like you have a heart shaped face.





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment