Sunday, December 2, 2012

What is the esiest way to straighten my hair ?

Q. ok , here is the deal . . . lol , deal =P

i am black so i have naturally curly hair (sadly)

is thier any way that i could possibly straighten my hair or something ?

not to offend anyone , but i am going for like , an emo-style hairstyle but it's just that my hair is just so curly .

what is the esiest way to straighten my hair ? (hell , i'll take ANY way)

plz help ???

i am 14 , a boy and a highschool freshman =P

A. I am like a hair expert. I would make sure that your hair is completely dry and then I would put your hair in layers and straighten it very slowly and one layer at a time.


How do I grow my hair out?
Q. I have always had lowcut hair. I want to get some longer hair so that I can experiment with different styles. Hairstyles for black men with long hair is greatly appreciated.

A. I agree with redlever on the most part, but the problem is you have to start from the inside out. Beauticians won't tell you this. I had to learn the hard way. Especially for black people, whether male or female, iron is a big part of hair and nail upkeep. My hair started to fall out when I was getting my first degree-to the point that I thought something was seriously wrong with me. Then once I stopped stressing, my hair stopped falling out, but it wouldn't grow. My mother told me when she trimmed my split ends, "you better start getting some greens in you, or your hair will continue to fall out and it won't grow." I took her advice and started eating more green vegetables, which I love my greens anyway, and then finally when I wasn't able to get greens, I put myself on an iron supplement. My hair is now down my back.

I do braid it. I don't believe in straightening my hair, it will be natural for eternity. But keeping it moisturized is a huge deal as well. And yes, dreads look great, sexy on black men. Two Words-Makai Pheifer.


How should i go about cutting my bangs like this?
Q. http://www.cosmopolitan.com/style/hairstyles/Bang-It-Out

Thats the look i want but i don't want to mess up.

can someone give me a step by step guide?

A. you should go into ur hairstylist to get that done, if u do it urself, ur most likely goin to mess up.. and ur not going to be sure how to do it.. i dont even know how to lol. just take that pic into ur hairstylist and say: "i want those bangs" :]


What is a cute scene styled hairstyle I can do without looking like I try too hard?
Q. I have shoulder length, straight brown hair. My bangs are usually at the side, you know last year's style. But I want a ponytail kind of thing.

What are some cool places I should shop at for a scene look?

A. Well here are some pics of scene ponytails..

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEiEydqKkF965k8nmT1FFRW5fKqUxTbD8a0p4W_HXFhivq6xN4CHnJ0RuIsYDdDLm7-ccpz_XQm_95JrDR7EnHLY9aW88kR650HXQiTVKumaV19HOwNzRqYobPnabgeYKXJgHcQ3oXpCNjo/s400/IMG_5626.JPG

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEgsjVGDeQp6avDmzrrle6JcveNBY1c5kiPD7wTYCIaIQYz8juPGAAIMKn2tv87MdnWseSnCvkH4m-4HNOp8yilp_sNbltSNN4y-FE-wSvzUpplAMXqk0EIFB9WGNRPcheSnq3sf06GAOBiV/s800/girls-scene-hair-3.jpg

http://i291.photobucket.com/albums/ll302/brittanyXisaXdino/scene-5.jpg

http://www.emohaircutstyles.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/06/ponytail-emo-hair-330x247.jpg


As for the stores go to something like Hot Topic..
www.hottopic.com/





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment