Wednesday, December 5, 2012

What is a good color for natural redheads to dye their hair?

Q. Well my friend wants to dye her hair.SheIs a natural redhead.She doesn't have freckles but she does have pale skin,and brown eyes.I have seen a girl with black hair,pale skin and brown eyes with no freckles and she looked amazing! My friend is not sure what color to dye her hair yet.I was hoping a few opinions or answers would help! I honestly like the black alot but what do u think?if not black,what is a good color?

A. ooh but i love natural red hair! i wish i had it, i don't think i would ever dye it. black does sound good though.


How do I remove teal colored dye from my hair?
Q. I bleached my hair then added "Beyond the Zone" teal colored dye to the blonde piece. How do I remove the teal sooner? Than it just eventually fading away ? Do I need to bleach it again ?

A. Bleach it again, go to the salon and get it stripped, or dye it darker :)


Is it safe to re-color your dyed hair after two days from dying it with the previous hair color?
Q. How long should you wait to re-color your hair with another color after previously dying it with a different color?? For instance you dyed black hair with dark brown hair color and you want to change the color of the hair, and want to dye it light brown, is it safe to dye it light brown right away after two days of dying the black hair with dark brown hair color?? I apologize if there was confusion while reading this.

A. I used to re dye my hair a couple days after using a color I didn't like. Even after a bad judgement in using a blonde.. Haha. Dyed it the very next day I was so unhappy with it. My hair did not fall out or get bad. But it's probably not a good thing to do all the time. If you do it be sure to condition it really well. Leave in conditioners are really nice too.


What color should i dye my hair?
Q. I am a natural brunette with blue eyes.I want to know what is the best color to dye my hair? Or what color highlights? Any suggestions?

A. just blonde highlights. totally blonde would be too overwhelming! :) x





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment