Thursday, December 6, 2012

What is a good website that asks you questions and then recommends books?

Q. I'm trying to find a good website that asks questions about what you like to read and your interests and then recommends books that would be good to read. Thank you.

A. i really like
http://bookseer.com/

it asks you what book you've read last, and based on that it gives you a bunch of recommended books


What is a good website that asks you questions and then recommends books?
Q. I'm trying to find a good website that asks questions about what you like to read and your interests and then recommends books that would be good to read. Thank you.

Yes I know its the wrong section but im getting no answers in the right one.

A. I'd never heard of such a thing, but it just goes to show you that you can find ANYTHING on the internet. I googled "book recommendation engine". Here are a couple of the sites that came up. I haven't tried them out yet, but I look forward to. Good luck.


Whats a good website to ask questions on?
Q. Whats a good website to ask questions on? One where I get answers for my questions.

A. Yahoo Answers. I ask questions on here. A bunch of them are silly or stupid and I answer questions so I don't constantly lose points and get down graded a level.


Why does yahoo answers take away five points to ask a question?
Q. Isn't the point of this website to ask questions and get answers?

A. to motivate you to answer questions to help others





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment