Tuesday, December 4, 2012

What kind of hairstyle is suitable for me?

Q. I have a very thick hair and my hair is also very hard.

So every time my hairstyle looks very big.

My hair is not curly.

I do not really like to spike as it looks like some gangster.

So what kind of hairstyle suits me?

Or is there any solution to make my hair soft or less thick?

Please help me..
I am a boy.

A. Get layers , this will thin your hair out.

Get a hair magizine , best found at Walmart. And then look for the shoretes style you like, then go with it.

Oh & I think spike are hot!!

Well, hope I helpd! =)


Do i look pretty and does this hairstyle suits me ?
Q. i wanna know how do i look ?? am i pretty?? and does my hairstyle suits me ???
here's the pic link

http://uploadpic.org/view-pic.php?img=133835

plz check and help!!
please be honest but don't be rude or mean!

A. DONT LISTEN 2 THE OTHER MEANIES!
ur amazingly beautiful there just jealous
bec ur the prettiest thingy
theyve ever seen!
u dont need ppl's opinion !!

ad ur hair is fab


What kind of hairstyle would suit someone with a small face?
Q. I'm a 16 year old male and I've just been wandering what kind of hairstyle would suit someone with a small face like me.

A. Go spikey, no bangs.


how do i know which healthy hairstyle suits me?
Q. i wanna make vital changes in my life and hairstyle is one of them. so, please suggest the parameters to decide a good hairstyle that suits me.

A. You can find some computer programes where you insert your photo, choose a hairstyle and see how it looks on you. I got one of these programs for free but it's horrible, so I suggest you buy a cheap one to check for new hairstyles whenever you wanna change your look.
If you find this an ultra-waste, ask a hairstylist or a friend who knows about hair or notice what looks good on you in order to do it some months after you have changed your hairstyle.
A very good idea, though, is to do a simple hairstyle that looks good on everyone. (If you are used to extremes, this will be a vital change!)
More (useful):
1) Thick hair need volume reduce to look good
2) Curly hair need a medium haircut to look good (neither short nor long)
3) Very little hair need to look more. To make this happen, the use of hair gel and a messy hairstyle work wonders
4) If you have a massive head, extreme hairstyles attract the attention to your head, so they don't work well. Flashes are the worst thing you could do on your hair if you own a massive head





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment