Tuesday, December 4, 2012

when can i dye hair again after bleaching and highlighted at salon?

Q. Salon did all of it. don't like the yellow blonde on the top. had done on wednesday and friday at the salon. would like to dye hair at home.
i wanna dyr it light brown. not go lighter.

A. Go back and either DEMAND they fix it to ur liking or get ur money back and go somewhere else, don't do it urself, cause then u run into filling the hair with a demi, then putting either a permanant or a glaze at the ends....Trust me Im a hairdresser, we strive to make the client happy. go back tell her u hate it and give her a chance to fix it


How can i dye my brunette hair blond at home without using harsh chemicals?
Q. I have light brown hair. When i dye my hair at home i use Natural instincts with is a semi permenent dye. I would like to use natural instincts because i know very well how to use it. I will not bleach my hair because its using to harsh of chemicals. I would like to also know if i could use a permenent dye that i could buy at the drug store.

A. In order to go lighter bleaching has to be used. Sorry.


How do i dye my hair close to my natural color at home?
Q. I'm looking to dye my hair at home using hair dye from a beauty supply shop.
My hair is generally a level 6 (from my research-which is a light brown/dark blonde w/gold flecks through it). I have a few grey's too i really need to cover up but i really don't want to have any noticeable roots & those lines of demarcation when it grows out.
I also wondered do semi-permanent hair colors get rid of grey hair too.
Thanks.

A. I'm not sure if what you're saying is that you want it lighter, or what... but, if so, every now and then (to do that) you could use lemon juice after washing your hair. Or, vinegar (which may help a little to brighten it up), but it mainly helps to make your hair shinier and softer.


Is there any thing you can do to your eyebrows when you dye your hair at home?
Q. I know when you dye your hair at home you are not supposed to use the dye on your eye brows. Is there a way to go around that so your eye brows are not way darker than your hair color?

A. For the most part, they are just saying that so you don't mess up, get the dye in your eyes and hurt yourself. If you trust yourself putting dye that close to your eyes, then there's no problem with doing so.
If you are going darker though, I always just use a brow powder or and eyebrow pencil to fill my eye brows in a little bit to get the same color.
If you dye your eyebrows, you will find that it is not going to last long between plucking, trimming and waxing them.
The brow powder looks more natural than a pencil, but both are great.





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment