Thursday, December 6, 2012

Does the higher end a salon is equal better hair coloring?

Q. I want an Ombre style hair coloring,which I'd imagine takes some skill and is a little challenging to do and I was wondering if I go to a more high end salon, will they generally be better at dying my hair then one that's no so high end?

A. Most likely, but it's usually the people that have been hair stylists longer that are better skilled, rather than the higher end salon.


What would an average jane have to do to dramatically improve her appearance?
Q. For example: Hair dying, teeth whitening, etc etc etc.

What things produce the most dramatic effect? List everything you can think of! :)

A. In order to improve your look, evaluate yourself. Start at your feet. Think to yourself, hmm, what do I want to change about my feet? XD You could get a pedicure, moisturize, paint your nails, etc. Do that with your hair, makeup, and everything.

The things that will most dramatically improve a look is:
1. Cute clothes/shoes
2. Nice haircut/style
3. Natural makeup
4. Skin/body that is taken care of (exercise, eat healthy, moisturize, etc.)
5. Basic hygiene- brush teeth, comb hair, blah blah blah! XD
I hope I helped! <3

Help me?
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=ArZs2VMzZuQJlLc7hABO4Izsy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20101227182908AAXKbnM

EDIT: Remember- fake is always bad!! Stay as natural as you can to bring out your true beauty! NOBODY needs nasty fake tans, bleached hair, globs of makeup, and all of that. It looks cheap. Just sayin' lol.


What should I get my mother for Christmas?
Q. My mom is 52 and I am 18 (a college student).
She mentioned something about wanting to do something with her hair, but that she doesn't have the kind of money to continue dying her hair. She also mentioned that she's too much of a snob to get the "do it yourself" kind of hair dying products. Any ideas for a related idea for a Christmas gift?
I will also accept non related gift ideas since I don't know what to get her.

A. A gift certificate to a salon so that she can get her hair styled and dyed professionally.

You could buy her a gift basket of soaps, scented lotions, bath salts and bubbles, perfumes, etc. I often buy my mother (who's about the age of yours) a new purse or wallet. She loves purses and often doesn't spend the money on herself to buy new ones. My mother also likes earrings. Amazon sells some very affordable Swarovski crystal earrings.

http://www.amazon.com/Crystals-Sterling-Leverback-Earrings-SWAROVSKI/dp/B000ZOXIL4/ref=sr_1_5?ie=UTF8&qid=1324257387&sr=8-5


I'm tired of my same old look... What are some simple ways to change my look?
Q. I'm not allowed to post pics (if it helps, I have fair skin, brown hair, and green/hazel eyes). What are some simple ways to change my look. I'm up for just about anything, except for fake tanning and/or hair dying... What eyemakeup to wear? What style of bangs to get? Kind of clothe? Any other tips? Thanks!

A. for eye makeup you should try chocolate browns, taupes, and beiges, but avoid too dark of colors cause you have fair skin. pretty much any color that opposes your natural eye color.





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment