Thursday, December 6, 2012

What kind of hairstyle suits a male with a long face?

Q. What kind of hairstyle suits a male with a long face? Short hair? Or long hair? Or any ideas on cuts or framing? I'm just sick of looking in the mirror and being annoyed at how long my face is, I guess I want a cut that even's my face out a bit (:
Dr White

I do not wish to steal your style, I want something original haha

A. short flat black hair. use gel for a sleeker effect of try spices (yy)


What hairstyle best suit sporty look without looking like tomboy?
Q. Im wearing a moderate-tight football jersey w sporty cargo pants

What hairstyles suit w this outift?

I dont wanna look tomboy..i wanna look rugged and sporty but w a hint of girlish..

help!

A. You can either wear your hair straight down or pull it up in a ponytail with bangs. Orrrr you could put your hair in a double braid.


What hairstyle/fringe suits a person with a long pointy nose?
Q. My nose is big and pointy and my current medium short hairstyle makes it stand out allot from the side and face to face and i obivoulusly dont want to be advertising the worst feature of my face
so what hairstyle suits people with a big pointy nose

A. http://images.starpulse.com/Photos/pv/Alyson%20Stoner-14.jpg
I think that would look pretty.(:


What kind of hairstyle is suitable for me?
Q. I have a very thick hair and my hair is also very hard.

So every time my hairstyle looks very big.

My hair is not curly.

I do not really like to spike as it looks like some gangster.

So what kind of hairstyle suits me?

Or is there any solution to make my hair soft or less thick?

Please help me..
I am a boy.

A. Get layers , this will thin your hair out.

Get a hair magizine , best found at Walmart. And then look for the shoretes style you like, then go with it.

Oh & I think spike are hot!!

Well, hope I helpd! =)





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment