Tuesday, December 4, 2012

How can I dye my hair blonde without using chemicals?

Q. I wanna dye my hair blonde, its black right now.. I DONT want to use chemicals though.

A. Constantly using dye kits and bleach to lighten your hair can result in damaged, dried-out locks that literally look like they've been fried. Sometimes it's best to rely on Mother Nature to give your hair a beautiful blonde shine without the risk of damage. There are a number of natural ways to turn your hair blonde without dye. Chamomile herbs and fresh-squeezed lemon juice are just two herbal and organic remedies that will naturally lighten your hair without ever applying any harsh chemicals or bleaches.

-Hope this helped :]


When is the best time of year to dye hair blonde?
Q. I would like to dye my hair blonde, My hair stylist said It is not the time of year to do it. When is the time of year? I would really like to do it and would like to know when I should be planning to do it...
Currently I have brown hair with blonde highlights....

A. That is funny.. but i would say summer.. you wanna be bright in the summer so blonde and red in the fall and dark in the winter.. but if you did that to your hair every 3 months your hair would be super damaged.. what color is your hair now? if you wanna go blonde start putting in highlights you dont wanna go blonde over night .. or you will have really damaged hair.


How do I dye my hair blonde and make it look natural?
Q. I would like to dye my hair blonde and make it look natural. the problem is that most of the guys ho dye their hair blonde end up with fake looking blonde hair. Maybe it's the shade of blonde that they use?

A. the reason that some dye jobs look unnatural is because they did not die it a color that works with their skin tone (for ex. like having very fair skin and dieing your hair a midnight black) the darker skin tone you have, the more of a darker blonde color you get. for fair skin, try a really light bleachish blonde color. getting it professionally done also makes it look more natural because they know what they're doing. you can also dye your eyebrows too to make it look more natural.


If I dye my hair blonde after getting highlights, will the highlights still show up?
Q. I have dirty blonde hair with blonde highlights. If I dye my hair blonde, will the highlights show through? I want them too, for the more natural effect. Also, would dying blonde hair more platinum blonde look good? I have olive skin, hazel eyes, and fairly light eyebrows.

A. if you don't go over the highlights, i'm pretty sure that after you dye it your highlights would show.





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment