Tuesday, December 4, 2012

What is the best site to find all sorts of different hairstyles and haircuts?

Q. I have had the SAME haircut since well, forever...and instead of spending money on all these stupid magazines, I was wondering what website I could go to and check out different hairstyles and colors...so I could print something off for my hairstylist to get an idea of what I'm looking for? Thanks!

A. This is a great site:

http://www.emobucket.com/thumbnails-2.html


What are some different hairstyles for girls in middle school?
Q. I don't have thin hair, but i don't have thick hair...I have tried a lot of different hairstyles. I have to get up at 6:00 in the morning and I need something that is quick and easy. I also have to be able to do it by my self! Best answer gets 10 points!!:):) Thanks!!:)

A. okok...
Braid- one braid in the back, a pony tail and braid the pony tail, two braids one on each side, or a low side braid,
bun- a big messy bun, take a braid and wrap it up into a bun, a tight bun
hair down- straighten it, wave it (with a 3 barrel waver (get one from walmart) or take your hair out of a bun or braids and it should be wavy), put one small braid into one side and leave it there or clip it back, put your hair half up (ponytail in the back with only half of your hair)
also- with almost any of these, try them, then clip your bangs back either straight back or to the side. to make it look really cute, add a bit of a twist (literally) to your bangs when you clip them back.
good luck!!


Where is a website that I can try different hairstyles on MY picture?
Q. I have seen some websites in the past where you can upload your picture and try different hairstyles to see what's best on you... but now I can't find ANY. I need some help and a new do!

A. Go to the link I provide below and take a look - I tried it a few years ago and loved it - It helped me decide how to get my hair cut because I could see how each style would look on me, not some blank face or someone else

https://secure.more.com/common/profile/regStep1.jsp?regSource=2023&_requestid=239152&_requestid=239152

Hope it helps!

:)


What is a good website to find hundreds of different hairstyles?
Q. I'm have a hair appointment tomorrow and im trying to make up my mind on what color i want it, im interested in getting 2-3 highlights in my hair, i want something different!!!

can anyone recommend anything?? what are some good websites that i can go through many different hairstyles?

A. go to youtube





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment