Thursday, December 6, 2012

How expensive is a Japenese Straight hair Perm?

Q. I asked about if you can get a straight perm, and i got an answer and she had said that it was expensive.
I would like to get one, and i was wonder how much it was, do any of you know?

A. Its like 50 dollars for each inch of hair I got it done and when it grew out a little I just straightened it with a flat iron. But it saved me a ton of time and I think it was worth it. Hope this helps!


How can I make my completely straight hair wavy permanently without getting a perm?
Q. My hair is stick straight and if I curl it I have to put in millions of products and it will still only stay in for an hour. I want to make my hair wavy/curly but I don't want to spend the money on a perm, plus they grow out and can be messed up easily. Any ways to make my straight hair permanently wavy without getting a perm?

A. Its not going to last forever. Whatever you get it will only last up to 3 months Perms are only $50. There is the brazilian keratin hair which is really good for you hair but it's like $200.


How do I go back to straight hair after a curly perm?
Q. I have Asian hair. I recently permed it. I like it but I miss my straight hair. Should I get one of those japanese straight perms? Is it the same as getting my hair "relaxed"? Or are they different things? I do NOT want the end result to be flat, pin-straight hair.

Also, my new curly hair requires many products: gel, hairspray, frizz cream, etc. Does using these products damage my hair? HELP!

A. I would not relax your hair. What is wonderful about perms is that perm solution will remove perm solution.
Which means to get your hair straight again go back to a salon. They usually put you at a sink and work perm solution through your hair and comb your hair for about a half an hour. They will then apply neutralizer. By then your hair should be back to straight.


HOw to make straight hair curly without an iorn or perm?
Q. I have very straight hair and dont want to get a perm or anything. I've heard stuff about salt water? How does that work? Any ideas are welcome! Thanks You!

A. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aYxS1ohz4Ao
really easy, turned out great for me over night.





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment