Tuesday, December 4, 2012

How long will my hair grow after 1 year?

Q. I got a straighten perm/ relaxer/ japanese straight hair perm before school start so my hair right now is kind of pass my shoulder but didnt pass my chest is like medium lenght. I wonder how long will it grow by September 2008? Will it grow pass my waist? What do I do to make it grow faster?

A. On average, hair grows half an inch each month. So by the time a year has gone, it will have grown 6 inches.


What is your Opinion of straight hair perms?
Q. I have long hair which has a tendancy to frizz this time of year. I have always wanted just straight hair but I do dye my hair and I'm a little afraid of putting a perm in it especially since I don't know if it word help.

A. a straight perm or relaxer is used for someone with EXCESSIVELY curly hair, not just frizz. It won't make it 100% straight and if it did it would break off and be limp and lifeless. Especially if you olor, DO NOT GET A PERM. Just ask your stylist for tips and products for your specific hair type.


Can boys get a straight hair perm?
Q. Im a 14 year old boy with curly hair. I flat iron my hair all the time and it looks soo amazing. But now i don't want to keep straightening my hair, its too much. I want to get a straight hair perm now and need to know if guys can get it. How much would it be for a boy to get a straight hair perm?

Also if i do get a straight hair perm, will it look like as if you had straightened it, or better? Thanks please give me a good answer!

A. Yeah if you are gay!!!!!


Is there a way to achieve straight hair without a straightening perm?
Q. Is there any way to achieve straight hair, that looks like you've had a straightening perm (or it's called Japanese Straightening or something) but without actually having the perm?

I've already attempted flat ironing it..it's slightly straighter, but still very wavy. It goes back to normal after washing, so it just gets even more damage every time I straighten it.My hair is long, thick, and wavy.

A. Yeah, everytime you straighten your hair, youre damaging it. So if you really want straight hair everyday, Id dish out the money to have it professionally straightened. It will save you tons of time and stress on your hair.





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment