Tuesday, December 4, 2012

what is the best hairstyle for straight hair?

Q. I have naturally pretty straight hair...what are some good hairstyles that I could do for school in the morning?

A. There are so many!

1) put the front of your hair up in a poof (like snooki, but not as HUGE), and then put the rest of it in a high ponytail! For an extra cool effect, you can get a thin piece of hair, wrap it around your hair tie, and then tuck it into the hair tie so that it looks like you tied your hair up with your own hair!

2) Make a small thin braid with some of your front hairs or bangs, and then pin them back so you have this pretty braid to make the look less plain.

3) Take two thin pieces of front hair and twist them, and then clip them together in the back in a sort of half-up half-down, but not really HALF, just a tiny little bit, and so that your bangs can still hang down.

4) make a tight fishtail braid (this actually works best with straight hair!) and bring it around to the side of your face.

5) take one side of front hair and make a nice neat braid, and then bring it around the top of your head like a headband, and pin it on the other side! Let the rest of your hair hang loose in the back!


What is a good haircut style for long straight hair?
Q. I have longish straight hair and I want a new hairstyle, as in getting a haircut but a side part and something like tapered or side bangs idk any suggestions??

A. i have the perfect hair cut. my hair was also long, past my shoulders a year ago until i decided i wanted something new. i have the bowl cut with my longish bangs, the back is tappered and the rest of the hair is cut a little short same length all around my head. i died my bangs, from hazel, jet black, red etc. its a sexii cut so i always get told and i get alot of compliment. sometimes i slick the sides down with gel and a little of the back and leave the middle portion of my bangs and a little hair where my soft spot is and use a rubber band to hold it in place until my sides finish drying with a silk scarf wrapped around it. in 30mins or so i take the scarf off and curl the lose hair i pinned up and what do you know, a half mohawk which alot of people say is dashing. if you have a round baby kind of face this hair cut is perfect and on top of that EASY to maintain


How should I do my straight hair with a halter dress?
Q. I have fine, straight hair and I wondering what the best hairstyle would be with a halter dress. Thanks. (It's for a formal dance)

A. I would straighten it all frist.
piece by piece (2 inch each)
Once its completly straight, pull up your bangs, or just the strands in the front, and clip them with a very cute clip and, if you want, make them puffy. you do that by swisting the hair, and the pushing it forward.

Good luck!


How can I do the hump hairstyle with straight hair?
Q. With straight hair, it just falls. How long does my hair have to be for this to look good?

A. It can be any length. You just need to use hairspray and tease your hair with a comb.





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment