Monday, December 3, 2012

What hair care products turns your straight hair into a nice curly wave?

Q. Hi, I'm new to this beauty fashion thing. I'm wondering if anyone knows any good haircare product that you could just apply to your hair, and your straight hair will turn curly. Or ANYTHING,ANY IDEA that will let my hair be curly--at least just for a day, or so it be. And remember, I'm asain, so I have very straight hair ( i never permed it ) and very healthy.
PLEASE, if anyone, would give me good hair care products!
THank youu!

A. Asdas hair wave shampoo and conditioner


How to get curly hair, when i have dead straight hair?
Q. I have long just below the shoulder straight hair,
i want to be able to mouse it or something to get curls.
But when i do this it, the curls just fall out?
Is there any tips i could use?
Thankyou

A. a couple of ways.
1. use curling iron or old fashioned curlers in wet hair. The wetter the hair the tighter the curlers put in, the longer the curl will last.
2. a permanant. It is a chemical process to add curl to your hair, takes 3-4 hours to do, (longer for long hair, shorter time for shorter hair) and should be done at a salon to prevent messing up your hair.

I too have dead straight hair and no matter what I fix mine with, it will look great and then you can almost see the curl just going straight. I get a perm, its the only way for me.
Straight hair has to do with the way your hair grows and no matter what the ads say, a shampoo for making curls or any of that other junk just doesn't work on stick straight hair. A permamnant works differently than the shampoos or mousses and holds for a long time.


How do black girls get such straight hair?
Q. I'm not trying to be racist in any way. I just see all these black girls on campus who have gorgeous straight hair. But I thought that all black people had really kinky hair or frizzy hair. So how do they get it so straight? I mean its glossy and perfect. I am Caucasian and I straighten my hair every morning, and within an hour its back to frizzy and curls.

What's the secret to getting and keeping my hair straight? How do all the black girls get such pretty hair?

A. Well, first not every black girl has the same type of hair. Not all black girls have kinky or frizzy hair. Yes, it is a lot thicker than all the other races but a lot of black people have different kinds of hair. Some have really curly hair, some have really kinky hair. Others may have a silkiness to theirs and so on....... A lot of black people are mixed with something or another even if it's from past ancestors. Now with the girls on your campus it may be a variety of things. Some may be wearing weave which is usually straight and others may just have a perm in their hair. I'm a black woman and I can tell you from experience that when black women get perms it makes our hair straighter. I have naturally curly hair but I do get perms to straighten out my hair because I like the look. As for getting a secret to keeping your hair straight, I'm sure you already know how to do that if your not black in the first place. There is no secret a black woman has with that unless she has a weave, gets a perm, or like the old fashioned way which was to press the hair with a hot ironing comb but to do that a black woman's hair doesn't have a chemical like a perm to get the hot comb done. Hot comb is done on virgin hair which means no chemicals of any kind in the hair.


What kind and color outfit would go good with White Nails and dirty blonde straight hair?
Q. i have dirty blonde straight hair, and i just painted my nails with 4 coats of white nail polish....yeah im crazy. What color and kind of outfit should i wear tomorrow?!!!! ok...and what jewerly....help?!! im like a fashion pooper.

A. Don't go all white. Definitely not.
wear bright colors with hints of white pattern.
like a bright aqua shirt with white stripes or something.
and pair it with simple jeans or something.
wear something in your hair to play it up a little.
like a bright aqua hair band to match the shirt.





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment