Monday, December 3, 2012

Where (in Britain) can you get your hair dyed?

Q. My lil sis (11 years old) has been allowed to get her hair dyed purple over the summer holiday, as a bday present. She has to be able to get her normal hair colour back in September, but she doesn't want to have to redo it every week. Does anyone know of a place where she can get hair died for a long amount of time (but not permenant) in Britain? Thnx

A. are you serious? where abouts in britain? There are well over 14,000 in Britain. cant be that hard to pick one. :/


where is the cheapest place to get your hair dyed in Columbus,Ohio?
Q. i wanna get my hair dyed but my moms too afraid to do it. where is the best and cheapest place to get my hair dyed in columbus ohio?
please help i wanna try to get it done today.

A. I'd say turning heads in Gahanna ohio it was only like 70-120 i think


Where to get your hair dyed pink? ?
Q. I want to get the bottom of my hair dyed pink, do you know of anywhere near Johnstown, Newark area that does pink?

Thanks.

A. ....Please don't


Where is the best place to get your hair dyed in around Indianapolis?
Q. Looking for a nice, kind of cheap hair place to get some work done! :)

A. Lots of beauty salons, look for one close to you in your neighborhood.





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment