Wednesday, December 5, 2012

What is the best way to dye dark hair purple?

Q. I want to dye sections of my hair purple, but I don't know if my hair is light enough for it to take. I was considering having my hair lightened first, but I know that will damage my hair even more. What is the best way to dye my hair so that the color will show up nicely?

A. the only way the purple will show up is if u prelighten first but u dont have to lighten it all the way to blonde u can lighten it to a reddish color and put the purple on after the lightener is washed out antd the hair is dry this will cause a little less damage have fun


Is there a way to dye your hair a light blonde color without bleaching it?
Q. I'm really into the two toned hair style & I wanted to do blonde on top and black underneath,but I don't want to bleach it.
Is there a way to dye your hair a light blonde color without bleaching it?

A. Anything you use that lightens the hair will have peroxide in it, so unfortunately no there isn't a way. It is probably best that you discuss with your hairdressers the best way you go about lightning your hair.


How can I dye my hair but not have a lot of maintenance?
Q. I know in the past when I would dye my hair all one color with a home kit, that the roots would look really bad when my hair would grow. I was thinking of doing something fun with some dark and light streaks or something. But what's the best way to dye hair without requiring touch ups with hair growth?

A. streak your hair


What is a classy way to dye your hair pink, or put pink in it?
Q. I'm sixteen and my hair has always been the same....shoulder length, blonde and very striaght with bangs. I have always wanted to put pink in it for a long time, but my mom who is a hair stylist says it would look crazy.She also says when she has dyed peoples hair pink they have regreted it and not liked it. Does anyone have a picture or know a good looking way to dye your hair pink?

A. i once dyed my hair purple and i loved it. My hair dresser used a technique called a diamond, where they take you hair and make a diamond on top and put they color around it so that way it falls to random places on your head and in your bangs and then they put a strip underneath. I absolutely loved my hair when I had it like that.





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment