Thursday, December 6, 2012

What is the physics behind a CRT display?

Q. I've looked everywhere for a website answering this question, if you know one or could just tell me that would be wonderful!

A. Don't worry it's simple.

at the back of the CRT, you have a small electron gun (literally a gun that fires a stream of electrons).
the gun shoots a stream of electrons straight at the glass front of the CRT.
before they reach the glass front, the electrons pass between electrically controlled magnets, the magnets deflect the electron ray and cause it to sweep the screen from top left to bottom right row by row, flashing the screen 24 times a second.
the front glass is painted with fluorescent material that glows when the electrons hit it.
The screen appears to glow, and refresh 24 times a second.

if you are looking for a short answer, then electromagnetism is the key piece of physics that functions the CRT


Why is that Obama supporters don't answer questions without trying to convince you to vote for Obama?
Q. Why is it that Obama supporters on most websites only make rude comments about the other candidiates and can't seem to answer questions without trying to get you to vote for Obama? Everyone else that supports another candidate states why without trying to recruit you? Does that seem odd?

A. I like Obama, and I'm not rude. Hmmmppphhh.

OK, I confess, I like Hillary, too ... so if you like Hillary better, I won't lose sleep over it.

I think everyone has a right to his/her own view and opinion. I'm not shy about voicing mine, but I'd never slam someone else if they gave a valid opinion. Nor would I ever try to force my choice down someone's throat.

We all have to think for ourselves and vote for the candidate we think is best ... we do this individually. It's not up to me to persuade you to vote for the candidate I favor ... it is up to you to make that decision for yourself!


What is a good website for learning to identify wildflowers in Georgia?
Q. I have many wildflowers in my yard. I want to learn what they are. I live in north Ga. Does anyone know a good website where I can answer questions about the identity (smooth vs toothed leaves, flower or leaf color, etc.) and get ideas.
Thanks.

A. www.realtimerendering.com/flowers/flowers.html


super good site with a check list of items with a photo link to google.


Where can i answer questions online and win prizes in Dubai?
Q. Hi, Iam currently staying in Dubai and would like to know where can i answer questions online and win prizes. Can i do that from any website or Radio FM and which one?

A. Radio is better u cant trust website





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment