Thursday, December 6, 2012

Which short hair style should I choose for my round face type?

Q. I'm bored of my current long straight hair style and want a short one that is easy to maintain. One that suits my round face will be perfect!

A. get like shoulder length really really choppy and layered, short layers and side bangs with layeres in the fringe. thatll look hott :)


What is the best hair straightener to use?
Q. I have heard that ceramic hair straighteners are the best kind to use but am wondering about the details. What is the best kind to get the fastest straightest hair style?

A. I HAVE BOUGHT MANY HAIR STRAIGHTENERS IN THE PAST BUT "NOTHING" COMPARES TO *CHI*.
I PAID $110 AND IS THE BEST THING EVER, IT LEAVES YOUR HAIR SUPER STRAIGHT, SHINY AND SILKY!
WORTH EVERY PENNY!


Tomorrow is picture day and I need help with hair styles?
Q. I have medium length, straight hair. I don't want to curl it because I'm sure the curls won't hold up until the photoshoot. Please suggestion anything or show me pictures with straight hair styles, but parted differently, somewhat volumized, curled in or out at the ends, or poof at the top .. anything will help! pictures would be wonderful.
Oh, and I do have short layers (up to my chin and the rest of my hair is a 2 inches past my shoulder. I also have side swept bangs which I leave down sometimes.)

A. Hey, i think you should go for the curls...why do you think they won't stay in? if not, you can always do the old blow-dry your hair upside down trick, that adds volume. for a cute look you could try parting your hair really far to one side and i mean really far, not just the usual part above the eyebrow, but do a really far part just above your ear, if you part it when its wet then the hair will settle better and dry nicely giving your hair volume. maybe you could try adding curls just at the bottom of your hair starting just below your ear and working yor way down, then for picture day they will have softened to create a slightly textured look. One of my favorite looks involves styling wax, you can use any brand, but i prefer "suave sculpting wax" you can put a bit of wax on your thumb and pointer finger and run your two fingers down a couple of strands pulling outwards to accentuate your layers.
Here are just a few pictures http://img2.timeinc.net/people/i/2005/specials/beauties05/bodypartspoll/hair.jpg
just go to google and in images use search words like "hairstyles" "hair parts" "great hair" etc. you're sure to find something you like
Hope this helps good luck :)
~Jenney


How can I get my hair to look wet/curly ?
Q. Alot of people I kno .. even with naturally straight hair .. style their hair to look wet && curly and I think its soo cute.

I thought I'd try that today so if it comes out horrible I won't have to go anywhere with it haha .. but I'm not sure how to do it. I have long, straight, && fairly thick hair. My mom picked me up a couple products to try :: Tresemme Mousse, Hair Spray, Clean Hold Gel, && Shine Spray, so if you could tell me which of those products to use that would be great.

So how can I get my hair to do that .. I'm going to go shower in a few minutes && try it but I need instructions lol.

Hugs && Kisses
� Abby �

A. ok wash your hair normally with a normal shampoo. preferably one for volume.

when u get out of the shower.. flip your head over and scrunch your hair up.. DON NOT COMB IT! then wrap it up in a towel.

leave it in the towel for a little bit.. then take it out.

it's going to look kind of messy.. but bare with it.

now your going to use the mousse and your going to scrunch your hair with the mousse. you have to flip your hair and have your head upside while your doing this. make sure the mousse is evenly spread also.

flip your head back up and fix it. it should be all curly. it might look a little flat but as it dries.. it'll get volume by itself.
if it doesn't.. tease the parts that are missing volume and put a lil spray on then it'll look great!

good luck!!





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment